We are really looking forward to welcoming you back to INFINITY and ask that you take a moment to read our new procedures.
The health and safety of all our clients, visitors and staff is very important to us and we work hard at keeping our protocols up to date.
Your co-operation with these procedures is essential to help to maintain a safe environment for all.
Thank you in advance,
Protocols for all visitors to Infinity
Do NOT come to Infinity if you are feeling unwell or if you have any of the symptoms of COVID 19. The same rule applies if you have just returned from abroad OR tested positive for Covid-19 OR are a close contact of someone awaiting a test result or who has received a positive test result – please follow the HSE Guidelines.
- Please wear your mask, if you forget your mask or if it tears or breaks, just ask at reception – we can supply you with a disposable one.
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter the premises, you can use the alcohol hand rub or good old soap & water at one of our seven washbasins. Remember to follow the HSE hand washing guidelines at each washbasin.
- We have placed sanitiser spray & paper towels for you to use at all potentially high touch locations.
- Sessions are by appointment only and booking is via INFINITY on the Glofox app.
- Please arrive a maximum 10 mins before your session.
- Any client Under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- If it’s your first time to use our facility, please complete our screening form when you arrive at reception.
- The use of shower facilities is restricted, please read the notices carefully.
- Please be responsible and respect all other clients & staff.
- Remember to be especially mindful when using doorways.
- In the interest of your safety and wellbeing pay attention to the notices at each location.
Parking at Infinity
Parking is free but remember that midweek daytime parking is restricted, so please be mindful where you park and use a K4 or unmarked space ONLY, otherwise you will be clamped (FYI the release fee is about €120). There are loads of unmarked spaces beside the hedge, less than 50m from our front door.
Hot Yoga Classes – additional information
- Our studio is set up to allow for individual yoga zones with 2m distancing.
- Mat positions will be clearly marked out in the Hot Room for you. Place your mat on top of the place marker, then place your towel over your mat. Please do not walk on or across the place marker mats.
- Please wear your mask, at all times, when you are NOT on your mat.
- You need to bring your own mat and towel and props, as we no longer provide these for you to use or hire. It is perfectly ok to use a long bath or beach towel.
- Classes must be booked in advance, so please download the Glofox booking App.
- Please remember to cancel if you cannot make it to class, this can only be done through the App.
- Where possible please come dressed ready for class.
- For more see our Hot Yoga FAQs.🔗
Recovery Room – additional information
- Please wear your mask.
- We recommend that you bring 2 towels, wear suitable clothing for wet area, swimwear (OR shorts for men & Shorts & sports top for women), a warm top is recommended for wearing while in the boots. You will also need to bring water, we do sell bottled water.
- We have secure guest WiFi, so if you want to listen to music / watch a movie on your phone / tablet please bring your earphones to avoid disrupting other clients.
- Sessions start and finish on time, to allow for proper sanitation, so if you want your full time in each zone, then please arrive on time.
- The baths contain Chlorine, so you are advised NOT to wear contact lenses, and please do not use the wet area if you are allergic, please read our health screening forms.
- Please wipe down all equipment before & after you use it. We have placed sanitising equipment throughout the Recovery Room for your convenience. Please use the wipes for electrical items such as Normatec Consoles & Hypervolts & attachments.
- If you are not sure just ask a member of staff.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our Procedures.