So we are busy putting the finishing touches to our Covid 19 Response Plan making sure that Infinity Hot Yoga Studio is safe for everyone, and we will update you with our new procedures & protocols soon.
Our in-studio preparation is well underway with:
- Painting the studio & changing rooms
- Deep cleaning all over (spiders beware)
- Marking the Studio floor for your mat so that you can practice at a safe social distance.
We have installed AirSteril sanitising units into the studio, these units work 24/7 to control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces, improve infection control, hygiene standards and the environment as well as adding an extra layer of protection for you while practicing at our studio.
But the HOTTEST Studio news by far is...
- We are making our Hot Yoga Studio CLEANER, GREENER & HOTTER by upgrading to a fully INFRARED heated Studio. So no more noisy, blowy fan heaters!
- All going well with this Phase of the RoadMap we are planning to reopen the studio doors on Monday 29th June, (that's when indoor group activities are officially allowed to recommence) .
In the meantime we still have our virtual yoga studio with daily live stream classes from INFINITY ONLINE.